Saturday 6 February 2010

A morning ride.

Today we went for a small ride which was to entertain the new joiners in ecoRiders( the bicycle club in Logica.) on the way I found a wounded snake. This is the first time in my life I have helped a snake. I lifted it by its tail and placed it near a bush in the road side. It was a nice feeling.

Cycling in early moorings’ is fun. I always feel if I were free enough to ride an extra mile. But to a married man there are limitations. You cannot be away for long as your child will miss you and would start crying. So need to reach home before it get wourse.

2 comments:

  1. Good job Joe.
    Its always a nice feeling.
    There are many incidents when I had saved dogs (puppies, mother dog in another incident) in difficult circumstances.,
    The satisfaction is heroic :)

    ReplyDelete