Thursday 19 January 2012

Gone Green, long way to Yellow

From the last week while getting ready to come to office, one thing makes me very proud. Each day it is like a new achievement and recognition. Logica recognizes it's employees many ways. LORE awards , Diamond awards, Star awards, Project level awards etc. Each of it has got great value. But the latest recognition "Loyalty award" is carried around all the day around the neck. I felt it as if a star is getting added to the shoulder flap. It was a great way to recognize the people who have served the company for many years. It is not always money which could make someone happy but is the recognition that you receive in the society which makes you happy and proud.
I felt very proud when my Line manager Rajesh Roy and my staff Manager Asit Mishra gave me the personalized letter from Abhay in front of my wife and children. I am sure that my family would have felt proud about me. It was also a great moment for my wife to receive the silver coin. And when she was told that the company is proud of her as it is very important for the support of the family for a person to give a long run in a company, I could see that she felt so proud that she is also recognized for her efforts. It is true. Each of us needs the support of the family to excel in the official work. They might not be helping us in the office works but the support is very important.
If you get chance certainly do listen to your parents, spouse, children or your siblings talking about Logica to some third person. They would sound as if it is their own. I have seen the great feeling that they have about the company. It is not just about you and the company. When you are associated with a company for long it becomes part of your family's interest. I just got a green tag as I have done 6+ years. Look at those who have got blue, purple and yellow tags. I can imagine how proud they would be feeling wearing their tags around their neck every day morning. I am sure that each one who have got this tag when wear it every day morning their family would be very proud of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment